2.4.11

I want to know you. You right now, You reading this- I'm talking to you: I want to know You.


I think the idea of having a blog directly relating to one's work is such a brilliant idea. Truly... What better way to understand someone and what they produce than by reading their written thoughts? I suppose that's my large problem. I find myself struggling to find appropriate material to insert on my I.D. INTERIOR design blog that would be of interest. I feel pressured to produce posts completely relevant to interior design and my studies at SCAD.

Currently I've a personal blog, separate to this one, that digitally houses my conscious thoughts on a similar website. The content seems to come more naturally, and posts more frequently, because there isn't this looming expectation. Fortunately for the sake of my blog, no classes at SCAD currently require me to upkeep with specific information, and so, I'm going to take the liberty of combining the fluidity of posts and personal opinion from my other blog with the informative and directed focus of this one and Voila! I hope for writings worth reading, pictures worth saving, and ideas that fuel the creative mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment