31.1.12

Fatty Matty

SO- I'm not the biggest meat eater. I don't proudly claim my carnivorous habits, but on the chance that my Texas roots get the best of me I find myself on the doorstep of Fat Matt.


Can I just say I love this place? 

I hate that there is always a long line around lunchtime any-day of the week 
and that parking is usually always going to be a drag, 
but I do truly love that the long lines are accurate of their amazing gig. 

These stickers are from bands, musicians,
businesses, and it goes on. It adds that
rough and rugged charm the place has. 
 With a chopped pork sandwich, and your option of mac & cheese, baked beans, and potato salad to assist your sandwich and potato chips- I find no problem coming here solo to grab some good food with an atmosphere that has a design unlike no other.

Live music is pretty common on the stage with the
mural in the back. There are two large and one small row
of seating and when it starts to get packed, don't
assume you're only sitting with the party you came with! I've
personally asked to share tables, it's that good.

I feel like most of the charm of this place is that it's been here since anyone can remember. It has loyal patrons and the food to back it up. I've always been impressed- go fatty matty!

No comments:

Post a Comment