22.9.10

Philosophize This>>

My Philosophy

AR Designs
My designs are alive. They breathe a character, an innate voice, in their completion. I believe in taking innovative design one-step further. I find the best of original design in the leap it takes to risk something, because design can be experimental. It isn’t confined to one corner of a study, but instead is unique for each customer. Each interior space is unique, and the design should mirror that philosophy. They ought to be expressive, dynamic, and willing. Good design to me, is making the un-beautiful beautiful. To be courageous and unique is to be willing- willing at every level. Everything possesses beauty; it is the artists of the world who are called to express that truth. My philosophy is to conjure this true design specifically for each client. I want to weave major concepts of communication, function, expression, and dynamism into each project to change the world with great designs.

2 comments:

Paiir said...

I like your design philosophy and all your ten images. It expresses yourself and your spirit which I really like it so much. Also, I agree with you about: "Good design is making the un-beautiful beautiful and is to be willing - willing at every level." I think this is really all about you.

Kathryn said...

April I love your statement! The only thing that could make it better is if you update your collage to your final selection, which was truly a visual representation of YOU! I loved the addtiotion of the purple background. It helped the eye to focus on the images and not just the great visual pattern.

Post a Comment